Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Leftovers, Fall Cold Edition

~I've been suffering from a super draining fall cold for the past week, which has contributed to my lack of posting. Right before I got sick I went up to the Cape for a night and took this picture:


Now I stare at it and try to remember the good times, before the sickness.

~Also contributing to my lack of posting? This: 


 ~I did manage to make it to the Big E though, where I ate everything and saw super cute animals like this little lambykins:


~On the food front, James' father gave me some homegrown quinces last week that I'm hoping to put to good use once I'm feeling better. 


~On the life front, my birthday is on Thursday but I've already received the BEST PRESENT EVER from my aunt: 


 ~On the work front, it's been a week of near misses. I found out that a screenplay I wrote was chosen as an 'Official Finalist' for the New York Screenplay Contest. They're mailing me a certificate. I also got a very sweet and encouraging email from a literary agent about my book proposal. Sadly, she is leaving the profession at the end of the month. Don't worry though. When I inevitably become a Big Deal, I won't forget about you, the little people.

No comments: