Sunday, September 29, 2013

Trip Update: Month Two


This post is long overdue but free wifi has been scarce over the past couple of weeks. At the hotel in London they were charging 7 (!) pounds a day, which I didn't pay of course. Here in Paris wifi is free but, well, I'm in Paris. I want to give Bronte country and London the attention they deserve, so it may be awhile before I post again. But for now I figure I'd do an update on where I've been, where I am, and where I'm going:


Places I've Been: The Peaks District, Haworth, York, London, and Salisbury.


Where I am: The Hotel de Louvre in Paris until Oct. 2nd

Where I'm Going: On Wednesday James and I will take the train from Paris to Munich where we will meet up with my cousins for Oktoberfest. James heads back to the US on the 6th but I'm staying on through the month with my cousins and interrailing to Italy. I'm calling it Eurotrip Part Three: The Cousining. Our route will take us to Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Dubrovnik, Split, Florence, Sienna, and finally ending in Rome. 



In truth, I am pretty exhausted--I know, tough life--but we've been packing in a lot of stuff during James' visit and as much as I like playing tour guide and interpreter, it can wear on a person after awhile. Hopefully I'll be able to relax a bit and recharge in Munich and Prague, where we're spending four days each before moving on to a faster travel schedule. In the meantime, I'll continue eating and siteseeing my way through Paris. Mangez bien!

No comments: