Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Attack Zone



Well, the world didn't end so it looks like I still have to do final grades. As usual, the last couple weeks have been crazy busy for me. The semester is at a close and I managed to survive, even with lingering bronchitis. Of course, there's still Christmas to get through. Sadly, I didn't have time to make christmas cookies this year. Looks like I'll have to make New Year's Eve cookies instead.  It's ok. That's a thing. I also tried wrapping a couple presents using some of the millions of paper bags I've accumulated (Go Green!) I think they came out pretty good 


I've just finished shopping, but I have some more wrapping to do before heading down to NYC tomorrow. Like last year, I'll be helping out my aunt and uncle with their kids while they sing at various church services throughout the city. This time though James will be joining me for a night. We booked a hotel room for Sunday night and have most of the day Monday to spend wandering around. The next couple of days are going to be a whirlwind of activity, but I should have some good stuff to post when I get back!

No comments: