Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Personal Best of 2012

Best Place I Went: Key West

Best Thing I Made: Beouf Bourguignon

Best Photo I Took:


Other Best Photo I Took:


Why yes, that is a head shot of Patrick Duffy binder clipped to a cut out of Justin Bieber.

Best Album I Bought: Babel by Mumford and Sons

Best Funny Book I Read: How To Be A Woman by Caitlin Moran

Best Free Book For Kindle I Read: Anna Karenina by LEO TOLSTOY

Best British TV Series I Watched On Netflix: Shameless/Peep Show/ That Mitchell and Webb Look/ Green Wing (four way tie)

Best Masterpiece Mystery Programme I Became Obsessed With: Sherlock

Best British Actor I Became Obsessed With As A Result: Benedict Cumberbatch

Best Lincoln Movie I Saw: Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (haha kidding!)

Best Brunch I Ate: Firebox

Best Concert I Went To: Peter Gabriel (no contest)

Best Thing I Wrote (In My Opinion): Anne, The Overlooked Bronte Sister

No comments: