Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF



I started a new job this week and am still adjusting to my new schedule so I haven't had much time to post lately, but I did manage to redo my layout. How do you like the new blog look? I'm still fiddling around with it (and apparently so is Blogger) but I think it's pretty nice!

This weekend I'll be attending my friend's Prom themed birthday party and will be making my almost famous cupcakes for the occasion. I've posted about cupcake frosting before, but my friend requested my special Oreo frosting. It's super easy, but so good. 

Just take a box of instant Jello Oreo-flavored pudding and whip with heavy cream instead of milk. Fluffy, mousse-like frosting will soon be yours! This recipe works with any instant pudding mix, and pistachio is actually a favorite of mine. 


In addition to bringing cupcakes, I'm going to don the fabled pink 70s dress for the occasion. It should go perfectly with the creepy mustache that James is currently sporting.



No comments: