Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF


                                                Source: ouramazingplanet.com via Jessica on Pinterest


I seriously cannot wait for this weekend. So, what exciting thing am I doing? Throwing a crazy party? jaunting off to Paris? Making James take me on a hot date?

Nope. I'm making curried lentil soup, baking a chocolate lavender pie, and sewing an Easter dress.


Soon you will be in my mouth...
                 Source: citified.blogspot.ca via Emily on Pinterest


Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll squeeze in brunch on Sunday as well. The last few weekends have been a little crazy, so I'm looking forward to getting back to what I love best: Acting like a pseudo-50s housewife with a saltier vocabulary.

Oh, and I guess I'll buy a lottery ticket. Hey, a girl can dream.

No comments: