Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Florida Recap

I did a lot of fun things in the sunshine state. I rode Splash Mountain, bought a bunch of knock-off Ray Bans, and got sunburned at Typhoon Lagoon. Here's a little photo essay:

I had my first Yuengling. I'll admit, I can't see what all the fuss is about aside from the price. People are obsessed with it up North. I guess it's one of those 'You want most what you can't have' dealies.

We paid the obligatory visit to the Magic Kingdom, where we revisted fond childhood memories and I nearly had a panic attack aboard It's A Small World.

However, it was this image that made the entire day. Because I'm a 12 year-old boy.


Food wise, I can now say I've eaten at both Ponderosa and Golden Corral. I'm not proud of that.

In the end though, I got exactly what I wanted:

Warm weather and relaxation.



I'm pretty sure the effect wore off as soon as I boarded the packed Peter Pan bus to Boston.

No comments: