Friday, June 29, 2012

Potato and Goat Cheese Gratin


Have I mentioned my  love of goat cheese to you before? I feel like I should have, since it's an embarrassingly large part of my identity. I'm the kind of person that, if I see it on a menu, I feel compelled to order it. (Usually this serves me well, but stay away from goat cheese served at chain restaurants. Trust.) Hence, this potato and goat cheese gratin I made last night. I found the recipe on Bon Appetit's website during my usual search of GOAT CHEESE RECIPES and was pleasantly surprised to find this gem from 2002. 


Since I had a couple of sweet potatoes lying around that needed to be used, I used them for the middle layer. I also had a log of Trader Joe's herb encrusted goat cheese in the fridge, so I just mixed that up instead of using fresh herbs, since I didn't have any anyway.

mmmm. Goaty.

No comments: