Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Look

I thought I'd try something different for 2011. What do you think?

Also, here are the top five most viewed posts of 2010:

1.) Why I Love Mr. Darcy: A Polite Rant

This post has also brought in the most outside traffic. I'm pretty sure I could write an entire blog dedicated to Darcy and it would become the most popular thing I've ever written. Note to self: never underestimate the power of a hot dude with awesome sideburns...

2.) A Tale of Two Cities, Sort Of

Before Darcymania happened, this post about Belgium had about double the reads as any other posts. I'm still a bit baffled, but I attribute it's surprising popularity to the presence of three things: beer, brookline, and boobs.

3.) Postcard From (Not) France: French Cooking En Brookline

This post combines all the things I love writing about most: food, travel, and people who speak other languages (and my attempts to speak to them).

4.) Holiday Favorites #1: No Trouble For A Trifle

The optimist in me is excited that one of my most recent posts is also one of the most read. But, the pessimist in me wonders if this is merely because it features my cousin Katie, who probably reads this blog more than anyone else...:)

5.) Six Holiday Favorites

But! This recent post is up there too, proving I have a growing readership! Huzzah!

Either way, thank you everyone who has taken the time to visit. I've had a lot of fun writing P&P and I love hearing from YOU. It's been a slow week posting-wise but that will change soon.


There's a lot to look forward to in 2011!


No comments: